Thursday, April 23, 2009

the welcome post

Welcome to my humble pre-loved page :)

These are some treasures I found over the weekend while clearing my wardrobe. While treasure are meant to be dug out, here, all you have to do is scroll and if you see anything u like, just email me! It's really *that* simple. Throw away the cangkul and save the hassle. haha.

So what are you waiting for? Dug deep now! :)


Item 1: Swirly Navy Blue Dress





Ahh~ those swirls reminds me of clouds... lots and lots of em! The pink and orange stripes, creates a really cool effect, portraying the so-called Cloud 9 :)

Condition: Worn once
Material: Superb quality. Smocked back
Size: Fits UK6-UK10
Price: rm 39


ITEM 2: Yellow Sunny Dress










The weather is really scorching hot these days, arent they? No worries, this sunny dress is just perfect, be it a casual day out or a girly night out catching up on those gossips!

Material: Not sheer
Condition: Brand new
Size: Fits UK6-UK10
Price: rm 49

ITEM 3: Embroided Throwover SOLD!






I love this piece to bits. But I've got so many of them, I had to sacrifice this. If I had to describe this throwover in one word, it has to be -- comfortable. Not only it wraps you up in a warm cocoon, the material is also smooth and soft. And not to mention, light. So stuff it in your bag, put it in the office, wear it with jeans or shorts or high waisted skirt. Yes, it is *that* versatile! :P

Condition: Not worn
Size: Fits UK6-UK12
Price: rm 40

No comments:

Post a Comment